Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Red Sox @ Yankees

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red Sox @ Yankees

    I know you are never, ever supposed to do this because it will jinx the pitcher, but...


    ROGER CLEMENS HAS A NO HITTER GOING INTO THE 6TH INNING.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Sox @ Yankees

    OMG HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Sox @ Yankees

    I hate Ortiz.

    Good game so far, except for AROD thinking he was Vince Coleman.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Sox @ Yankees

    how long is manny out?

    nice play by lugo, reminds me of a shortstop pound had about 7 or 8 years ago. kinda looked like steve nash.

    hats off to clemens. i trust you've seen that commercial he was in recentlly?

    if not here it is .

  5. #5
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Sox @ Yankees

    lol, thanks.. but I was more like Eckstein haha.
    I dunno, I dread Manny and Ortiz, easily the worst two players to see back to back.

    Yeah I saw the commercial, I loved it hahah. It prob went like that to be honest haha..

    Huge play there, Damon almost got in. Beckett still is a beast, 95 and moving, not fun.

    I tried gettin tickets to this series in 2001, the ones in August and Sept in NY, 1200 for upper deck seats. Field seats, honestly were your sould, some were 7500.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Sox @ Yankees

    [censored] a...rod.
    how can ny fans not love this guy?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Sox @ Yankees

    Well, if we get in the playoffs, I think peoples idea will change. He has expected to be every year like this year. Like a Jeter (for lack of a better words) on steroids hahah.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Sox @ Yankees

    Theres that guy who doesn't come up big in the clutch. I hope A-Rod hits .500 in the playoffs the Yanks get swept and he leaves NY.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Sox @ Yankees

    Myabe The Reds can sign him and he can go back to being on a doormat team hittin 350 with 50 hrs. And on vacation by the end of Sept. lol... Just a joke man. I like AROD, but I can see why he isnt liked though.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  10. #10
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Red Sox @ Yankees

    Intro: (Play 12 times)

    4|------------5-------------------------
    5|--------7---------------7-------------
    6|----0-----------6---5-----------------


    lets hope this turns out for the better.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •